Mater Dei Catholic Church is a Personal Parish within the Diocese of Dallas. All who live within the borders of the Diocese (Collin, Dallas, Ellis, Fannin, Grayson, Hunt, Kaufman, Navarro and Rockwall Counties) are welcome to register for membership in our community.
If you are interested in registering as a parishioner at Mater Dei, please submit your information via our new online registration software.
Use ParishSoft's "My Own Church" website to register online or update your church records for your family and individual family members. Those changes, once approved by a church staff member, will electronically update your church’s database. And you can do it all without paper forms or phone calls to the parish office.
1) Individual church members without an existing login must register for a User Name and Password to access the My Own Church website. Go to the parish website by clicking on the "ConnectNow" button below.
2) Click the New User link and follow the prompts to complete the registration process.
3) Select the organization/church of "Mater Dei Latin Mass Community, Irving" when registering.
4) After you have submitted your New User registration, the Mater Dei Parish secretary will need to approve your user account. Once approved, you will be able to enter all of your family member information by logging into the website and following the instructions at the prompts.
5) For detailed instructions on how to complete the registration process, please see the My Own Church User Guide for Church Members.